Jung Kwon Martial Arts,USKF Black Belt Hall Of Fame2016,Asheville Self Defense,International Jun Tong Traditional Taekwondo Federation,Old-School Traditional Chung Do Kwan Taekwondo,Original Hapkido,Jujitsu,Hekido,Aikido,Kwon Bop,Taekkyeon,Shotokan Karate, Shorin Ryu Karate,Okinawan Te, Muay Thai,Wing Chun,Krav Maga,Wushu,Shaolin Kung Fu,Tai Chi Chuan Yang,Kickboxing,Chinese Boxing,Kendo,Grappling,Aerobics,Flexibility,Endurance,Focus,Concentration,Self Awareness,Self-Control,Confidence,Behavior Modification,Memory Exercises,Blood Sugar Control,Blood Pressure Control,Heart Exercises,Joint Injury Rehabilitation,Peripheral Vision,Awareness,Covering the areas of,Asheville,West Asheville,South Asheville,East Asheville,Arden,Avery,Buncombe County,Bethel,Biltmore,Lake Biltmore,Biltmore Forest,Black Mountain,Brevard,Candler,Canton,Clyde,Dellwood,Enka,Erwin,Franklin,Fairview,Forest City,Fletcher,Fines Creek,Haywood County,Hazelwood,Hendersonville,Henderson,Hopewell Junction,Jackson County,Jonathan Creek,Junaluska,Lake Junaluska Assembly,Leicester,Maggie Valley,Macon County,Madison County,Marion,Marshall,Mars Hill,Morganton,Mills River,Oteen,Skyland,Transylvania County,Weaverville,North Weaverville,
ga('create', 'UA-77180803-1', 'auto');
Jung Kwon Martial Arts Asheville
If you want to train in karate, kung fu, hapkido, Te, jujitsu or other arts - CDK has them all! It is the most complete martial arts training program ever devised!
DOES THIS PROGRAM REALLY WORK?
Self-Defense Training for Kids - More important now, than ever!
KIDS, 5/6 and up.
TEENS, 13 and up.
ga('create', 'UA-77180803-1', 'auto');
PRE-TEENS, ages 9-12.
Developing good habits, learning to be role models, exploring new goals and abilities. Through traditional martial arts techniques (original Chung Do Kwan style taekwondo) we teach easy to learn, useable kids self defense.
Preparing for a successful, rewarding life as a young adult on the world-stage.
13-year old Bailey, and 10-year old Andrew, practicing with the adults in Family Class. That's intensity and determination emanating from those young faces!
Positive, demonstrable progress, at a pace up to 6 TIMES FASTER than elsewhere! And it costs about half what you'd expect!
1. EVERY child or teen who has stayed with our program for over a year, is either on their school's Honor Roll, or has scored their first ever straight 'A' academic quarter, while studying with us. Our two newest kids (ages 6 and 8) have each been with us less than 4 months, the 8-year old boy just made A/B Honor Roll for the first time. The 6-year old boy just got his first straight '4' (A) report card.
2. 12-year old Jimina made US National Honor Roll in September 2017.
3 17-year old Bekkah plays cello in the school band, builds sets and runs lighting for her schools stage play productions, is a member of the Color Guard, and runs her own childrens' activities program at her church. She is also an Honor Roll student.
4. 16-year old Baliey is on her schools Color Guard, is an Honor Roll student, and helps care for two ailing grandparents.
5 14-year old Andrew plays trumpet, is an Honor Roll student, and is the senior kid student in our school. He is learning to teach, has become instrumental in helping very shy kids to get started in class, and is the floor/mat emcee who coaches the students during promotional rank testings. Andrew will be testing for 3rd Degree Black Belt this summer, and is on track to become one of the youngest Internationally Certified Master Instructors (4th Degree) in the United States, in few more years. At the age of 14, he already has amassed over 75 recorded hours of instructor training. That's more than many people spend in an entire semester of college, and is on top of his regular school work and extracurricular activities.
6. 13-year old Juliet is an NC State Games Silver Medalist, is a member of a pro-am dance touring group, and is an Honor Roll student.
7. 12-year old Phoenix is a three-time NC State Games Gold Medalist, and an amateur-ranked competitive swimmer, and an A/B Honor Roll student.
8. 11-year old Sierra is the 2014 P.A.T.U. Pan AM Games Gold Medalist in forms competition, and scored a top 5 finish in her first ever sparring competition, at the same event. The 2014 Pan Am Games (In Portland, OR) was attended by 500+ competitors from 13 nations around the world.
9. 11-year old Bridget (Sierra's twin sister) is the 2014 P.A.T.U. Pan Am Games Silver Medalist in forms Competition. She also place 'top 5' in her first ever sparring competition.
10. 14-year old Trace was born 4 months prematurely. He has Cerebral palsy and was bullied mercilessly throughout 5th - 7th grade, was failing school and was on the verge of permanent expulsion. His entire right side of his body was atrophied and very weak, and he had understandable anger issues. His mom placed him with us out of desperation in May 2016. In June 2017 we took Trace to the NC State Games in Cary, North Carolina. He refused to enroll in the 'special needs' groups and instead competed in the open brackets. Trace came home with 3 NC State Games Gold Medals! Now, traces helps to teach new kids and teens that feel awkward or nervous about class, and is developing the ability to read their emotions and figure out how to help them.
11. 9-year old Brinnen is an Honor Roll student, and has travelled to the big event twice and holds 7 NC State Games Gold Medals.
12. 18-year old Justin earned a full sports scholarship to Mars Hill University.
13. 14-year old Cole needed considerable help with physical coordination, and was very unsure of himself. In less than a year, he gained the confidence to enter, and compete at the Asheville Karate Open, in 2016. He took Gold in sparring, and Bronze in forms.